FaceTime by the AEO
As a member of the Association of Event Organisers, we are pleased to be able to offer you professional guidance on exhibiting through Facetime. FaceTime is a complete toolkit for exhibitors to help them understand the medium of face-to-face marketing and know how to get the very best out of it. The following files might be useful for you if you are new to exhibiting or want to get some new ideas on how to get the most from your participation.
- How to exhibit booklet
- The journey of a virgin exhibitor
- Ten top tips to exhibiting
- Social media guide
- The email marketing guide for exhibiting
Opportunities exist for responsive, fast-moving exhibitors who can experience stellar growth and reach business objectives through multi-sensory exhibitions.
This insightful event is for:
- New exhibitors who need support and learning
- Successful exhibitors committed to achieving ROI
- Connected businesses looking to harness the innovative and multi-sensory world of exhibitions
The next FaceTime Masterclas which will take place at the NEC, Birmingham on 20th July 2017. Click here for more details.
FaceTime run free webinars for exhibitors covering a range of topics. These topics include:
- How to plan your budget
- Lifecycle marketing - the main event
- Swipe or talk
- How exhibitors are using Digital Marketing for success
- Grow your business through exhibiting
- Stakeholder engagement